Tuesday 20 September 2016

Science Fiction and the Hidden Global Agenda - Video Trailer

Here is a short video trailer I have put together to showcase and hopefully promote the recent publication of the 2016 Edition of my books "Science Fiction and the Hidden Global Agenda" - Volumes One & Two. Please share far and wide and try to give the video a "thumbs up" on YouTube if you like.
Many thanks and all the best!
Carl.

Science Fiction and the Hidden Global Agenda - Video Trailer - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHfFLB_Yb8g



Books available from Carl James:
Science Fiction and the Hidden Global Agenda - Volume One - http://www.lulu.com/shop/carl-james/science-fiction-and-the-hidden-global-agenda-2016-edition-volume-one/paperback/product-23209429.html
Science Fiction and the Hidden Global Agenda - Volume Two - http://www.lulu.com/shop/carl-james/science-fiction-and-the-hidden-global-agenda-2016-edition-volume-two/paperback/product-23209433.html
What Really Happened at the London 2012 Olympics - http://www.lulu.com/shop/carl-james/what-really-happened-at-the-london-2012-olympics/paperback/product-23221527.html

3 comments:

captron52 said...

Great job Carl! The best of luck in all of your undertakings! Wishing you and yours the very best always! Keep up the great work my friend.

captron52 said...

Haven't seen or heard from you Carl. Just checking hope you are feeling well and doing great these days.

The Truth Seeker's Guide said...

Hey Ron!
Thanks for dropping by and checking I'm ok - I really appreciate it! I've had some setbacks with my health in the last month or two, plus some issues on the work and family front also. I am slowly "getting there" once again... although I feel like I'm tempting fate these days whenever I say that!
I very much want to get back on top of writing and research and I've been making an effort to do that in the last week. However, I lot of things I planned to do during October and November fell totally by the wayside due to hospital visits, etc.
Onwards and upwards from now I hope!
Hope you had a great Thanksgiving.
All the best for now my friend.
Carl.